VICTOR/VICTORIA Live-Tweet: July 31st at 8:30PM EST




After thinking about it for a couple of days, I decided that my proposed movie musical live-tweet should be sooner rather than later and something I'm familiar with rather than something I'd be watching for the first time. Accordingly, here's what I propose:

Blake Edwards' Victor/Victoria (1982) Live-Tweet Jamboree on July 31st at 8:30PM EST

On my Twitter Account, Simonsaybrams, I will announce at the proposed time that everyone start their respective DVDs with something like "Press Play Now!"

I think I've seen Edwards' comedies and this musical in particular more than any other humorists' work. His superior films' pronounced air of bemused exasperation has probably been more of a guiding influence on my fragile formation of taste than I care to know. 

Retweet accordingly, please.

Oh and for anyone curious enough to pre-game as it were and beef up on your Edwards, I recommend the troubled but no less entertaining S.O.B. (1981).
Posted on 7/17/2009 06:02:00 AM by Simon Abrams and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Colin Low said... @ July 24, 2009 at 10:17 AM

What will the tag be?

Simon Abrams said... @ July 28, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Good question. Let's make it #V/V for the sake of space.

Simon Abrams said... @ July 29, 2009 at 6:20 AM

Oh and to pre-emptively assuage the fears of people: yes, it will show up in your feed with only the first "V" looking like a link but if you search for it in the search function, your post will show up.

Post a Comment