ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST Live-Tweet: August 7 at 10PM Eastern



I want to see if short-notice will effect the turn-out for a live-tweet. And so, just one week from today, there will be a live-tweeting of Sergio Leone's masterwork ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST. Our proposed hash-tag is #timewest, as it strikes a nice balance between character-saving and memorability (ouatitw just doesn't roll off the tongue, nor does it type well). What say you all?
Posted on 7/31/2009 08:04:00 PM by Tom Russell and filed under | 5 Comments »

5 comments:

Roberto Quezada-Dardon said... @ August 2, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I will try to netflix to join in. In the future, maybe choose films that can be "played" on netflix. Helps with short notice. RQD

Patrick said... @ August 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Argh! Can't find my DVD. This spells trouble.

Jarrod Whaley said... @ August 5, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I'm in. Nobody let me forget about it.

Alejandro Adams said... @ August 6, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I'm out. And I say that confidently because Whaley has my @#&% DVD. But with single-parenting and the Rooftop screening, I'd have been a third-stringer at best.

Patrick said... @ August 7, 2009 at 7:50 AM

FOUND my elusive DVD. I'll be there, harmonica in tow. But again, mostly playing fourth fiddle.

Post a Comment